This quiz was won by Malavika Varma, a student of Presentation HSS, Calicut
1) Logo of which organisation?
2) If .in is for India, .aq is for?
3) The protocol used for accessing information over mobile wireless networks is?
Ans) WAP (Wireless Application Protocol)
4) World’s first completely free email service?
5) Identify this person. What is he famous for?
|The Indian guy who began something|
Ans) Ajit Balakrishnan (founder of Rediff.com)
6) AJAX is a language widely used these days to develop webpages. What is it’s full form?
7) This doodle, the winner of 2011 Doodle4Google India competition and displayed on Nov 14, 2011, was designed by?
|A Google doodle – Who designed it?|
Ans) Varsha Gupta
8) __________ is originally a directory given to students at the start of academic year by the universities in the US for helping the students know each other better. What?
9) This is a frame from a video, known as the first something. Identify a) The name of the Video, b) The person in the video, c) What it is famous as.
Ans) a – Me at the zoo; b – Jawed Karim; c – The first video on Youtube
10) The award known as the ‘Oscar of Internet’?
Ans) Webby Awards